ANNUAL TREND ANALYSIS FOR THE ‘LIFESTYLE INNOVATION AWARD’
Current trending topic:
Living trends of the future: How will neo-ecology and new work influence people's homes?
Across all age groups, society is currently engulfed by new and multi-faceted influences: The increasing importance of one's home environment, increased environmental awareness, increased working from home, the ever-closer convergence of our online and offline worlds. Or, last but not least: the influence of social networks on the way we present ourselves.
What this means for our everyday lives is that, against the trend towards automation and moving online, a counterpoint has arisen, characterised by a rethinking of what is essential in our lives, and by an awareness of nature and sustainability in their widest sense. Which of these trends will ultimately win out is what LifeCare.Network, together with the respected market research company K&A BrandResearch, aims to establish by means of its annual trends studies. What marks these studies out is that all responses from the one thousand consumers surveyed are constantly assessed against the background of the three Generations X, Y and Z. They therefore provide reliable indications of future trends.
- Which are the relevant sales arguments when buying furnishings?
Which arguments are universal, what are the differences between individual living spaces?
- What role does sustainability play and how do consumers define it in the context of "My Home"?
- Is home furnishing becoming the new status symbol for the representation of one's own personality?
- What relevance do "smart home" technologies and automation have for consumers and where do they apply best?
- What influence do social media platforms have on furnishing planning and purchasing decisions?
- How does one's own home fit into the future world of living and working and what importance does it have?
We always have our finger on the pulse of the market
We are happy to share our knowledge and make the results of our trend analysis available to all the entrants in the ‘Lifestyle Innovation Award’.